The one single most powerful thing is unconditional love. It shows itself in different ways and rises above all. Love is omnipresent. This also means that it isn’t limited to its romantic version of star-crossed lovers; love means much more. The love can be felt for a child, a family member, a friend, an animal or a pet. And sometimes even a complete stranger. Love has no boundaries and is not restricted to a single definition or form.
Love in it’s truest form is pure. And is felt even just by looking at a picture.
Scroll down to see how some people truly knew how to spread their love:
1. Love knows no age limits
2. Child playing the violin at his music teachers funeral
3. The love of a father to his son
4. Who ever said that animals don’t have feelings. Wild love!
5. Love in sickness and in health
6. Soldier sees his child for the very first time
7. Music lovers show love for this man during a concert in San Francisco.
8. Soldier reuniting with his family after deployment to Afghanistan
9. A little girl runs to meet her father on his return from work.
10. Vincent Autin and Bruno Boileau kiss on a balcony in front of the crowd after their marriage, France’s first official gay marriage
11. Parents from London are reunited with their evacuated children in Saffron Walden, Essex, during World War II
12. Man weeps after a reunion with his brother after being separated for 60 years on October 31, 2010 in Mount Kumgang, North Korea.
13. Children shelter a stray dog during heavy rainfall in Mumbai, India.
14. The love of a mother is the same with animals too.
15. A Washington Redskins player is showered with loads of love by the kids at a Salvation Army.